Taking care to protect your personal data, and fulfilling the obligation resulting from the provisions of article 6 of the GDPR, please familiarize yourself with the following information clause and with your rights regarding the protection of personal data.
By contacting us via e-mail or the contact form, you voluntarily provide us with your personal data for the purpose of the message sent. In this case, you are required to familiarize yourself with:
According to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (in short: GDPR), I inform that:
- 1. The administrator of your personal data is Paweł Sarota SRT-Studio, Tax ID (NIP) 513-023-90-15 with registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 428, 32-087 Trojanowice.
- 2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose indicated in the sent message on the basis of art. 6 paragraph 1 point a.
- 3. The recipient of your personal data will be closely cooperating entities, an external accounting firm, an employee, courier companies, “Poczta Polska” (The General Polish Post Office), a photographic lab;
- Your personal data will be kept until mutual claims are time-barred.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete and limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to oppose, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR of 27 April 2016
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to reply to the message;
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE FIELD OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION I. RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA
I. RIGHT TO ACCESS DATA
You have the right to obtain information on the following subjects:
- the purposes for which personal data are processed;
- categories of personal data processed;
- the planned period of storage of personal data, and when this is not possible, criteria for determining this period;
- recipients of personal data or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular about recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if personal data have not been collected from the data subject – all available information about their source;
- assumptions in the scope of automated data processing, and in the case of profiling also information on the consequences of such processing;
- information about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body;
- information about the right to request the data controller to rectify, delete or limit the processing of personal data of the data subject and to object to such processing;
II. RIGHT TO RECTIFY/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to request the correction of incorrect data about yourself at any time. This right also includes situations of incomplete data when the data subject requests their supplementation.
III. RIGHT TO REMOVE DATA
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if:
- you have withdrawn the consent on the basis of which the processing was commenced and there is no other ground for further processing;
- you have objected to the processing carried out for the needs of direct marketing, processing which is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or processing on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator or a third party;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be erased in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in European Union law or the law of the Member State to which the administrator belongs.
IV. RIGHT TO LIMIT PROCESSING
You have the right to demand the limitation of processing your personal data in a situation where:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data – in this case the administrator of these data is obliged to stop processing them for a period allowing the administrator to check the correctness of the data being processed;
- the processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the removal of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
- the data administrator no longer needs personal data for processing, but it is necessary for the data subject to establish, assert or defend claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing – in this case, the processing is limited until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the data administrator override the grounds for objection of the data subject.
V. RIGHT TO TRANSFER DATA
You have the right to demand the transfer of your personal data in a situation where:
- you have expressed your consent to the processing of your personal data in one or more specific purposes;
- data are processed on the basis of a contract, i.e. they are necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the contract;
- you have expressed your consent to the processing of personal data of specific categories for one or several specific purposes;
- processing is carried out in an automated manner.
VI. RIGHT TO OBJECT
The data subject has the right to object at any time – for reasons related to his particular situation – to the processing of his personal data, the processing of which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the administrator, and if the processing is necessary to achieve the objectives arising from legitimate interests pursued by the data administrator or by a third party.
The data subject also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data for purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related to such direct marketing.